Journal of steel structures and construction: Explore your Research Work-New Edition
Journal of steel structures and construction [JSSC] is a peer-reviewed journal that offers researchers and scholars in-depth useful reviews and research trials and surveys of new and novel approaches in the field of Steel Structures and construction.
Like the Steel research, topics are diverse. Recent topics have included focussing on Steel Research:
- Aerospace Engineering Research
- Architectural Designing
- Cold Formed Steel
- Earthquake Engineering
- Earthquake Resistance
- Interior Designing
- Reinforced Concrete
- Seismic Design
- Stainless Steel
- Steel Industry
- Structural Design
- Structural Engineering
- Structural Steel
Sustainability Each peer-reviewed issue assesses practice issues; practice settings; the latest research; as well as issues arising from today’s emerging steel and engineering research.
JSSC was started with an aim to support the wider scientific community working in the field of Steel and associated disciplines. It looks forward to provide the academicians, researchers and future generations a forum to publish their research findings and also to open new vistas for further research. It invites full papers, short communications, reviews and editorials based Steel research and fact-findings.
The objective of the editorial board of JSSC is to offer all the scholars round the globe a topical, pertinent, and useful information to support their researches in wide range of fields.
Impact Factor: 0.64*
Current Issue: Volume 5 Issue 1
Journal of steel structures and construction welcomes submissions with cutting-edge research in the field of Steel. Unsolicited manuscripts including research articles, commentaries, and other reports will also be considered for publication and should be submitted either online or through mail.
Authors should prepare manuscript in accordance with the Journal's accepted practice.
Submit your Manuscript online https://www.scholarscentral.org/submissions/steel-structures-construction.html or by mailing to us at email@example.com
Points to Note
- Submission does not mean to acceptance of your manuscript for final decision. For guidelines and information click here
- After submission from here, article will reach to administrator / editor.
- All rights reserved to editor / editorial board to accept or to reject the article / manuscript.
- All communications will be entertained on e-mail and / or contact number (Mobile/phone). Thus it is suggested to provide correct contact number and E-mail. For any enquiry feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Cover Letter: All submissions should be accompanied by 500 words or less cover letter briefly stating the significance of the research, agreement of authors for publication, number of figures and tables, supporting manuscripts, and supplementary information.
Author Information: Complete names and affiliation of all authors, including contact details of corresponding author (Telephone, Fax and E-mail address).
Journal of Steel Structures and Construction: Open-Access